7.26.2010

The Target Dress - Part 2


So, I hope y'all remember the Target dress that I posted about here....

I now own three of them in various colors, I get complemented on the dress whenever I wear one and several friends have purchased one and been unabashedly thrilled.  In fact, we're actually calling "dibs" on who gets to wear it when we get together.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to inform everyone that I washed the dress this weekend, with no small amount of trepidation.  After all, it's a $15 dollar dress and I was worried that it would shrink, loose it's shape, fall apart, etc.

Well, I am pleased and happy to report that the little darling washes up beautifully!

Just in case anybody was worried....

2 comments:

  1. Whew, I actually was horribly worried and was even thinking about taking it to the dry cleaner! Great to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that fabric that washes well. But I didn't put it in the dryer. FYI.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails