7.15.2010

It's the Heat and the Work and the Hullaballoo


Hi.

It's me.

I'm tired, y'all.  So, so tired.

The heat and the house and the house guests and the mountains of work at work have collided and I feel like a wrung out washrag this week.

I'm sorry that the blog has been so sparse.  If it makes any of you feel better, I have all kinds of ideas for blogs, I just have no energy to actually, you know, blog them.

I promise I'll do better next week.

In the meantime, thanks for hanging in here with me. 
Image:  Orange Wish by Abby Blaine.

4 comments:

  1. Please do not be hard on yourself. Your loyal blog followers appreciate your daily dose of fun ,fresh and honest content...all while you manage your demanding job and life responsibilities. You definitely deserve a bit of a break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet. I'm so excited to hear from you. I miss you when you don't comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're so cute! I am a little behind in my blog reading. You know, that pesky job thing. But seriously, I love your blog and appreciate you sharing your life stories with us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always tell people blogs will be here waiting for us when we have a moment for them; sometimes life and weather et al get in the way of posting; just relax, get some rest, hope the heat subsides, and blog when you can :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails