7.08.2010

The Weekly Bean

I know that many of you out there have been asking yourselves the same question:  "What does Finn do every morning while Tonya blows her hair dry?"

I can't blame you.  If I didn't live with him, I'd want to know that very thing....

So, in an effort to assuage your questions, here is the view from my place at the bathroom vanity every morning last week, right before I turned on the hair dryer.

Monday:  Downstairs at the front door, barking at Hottentots and unable to appear in a picture.... 


Tuesday:  laying around....


Wednesday:  Sleeping....


Thursday:  Grooming the Bean....


Friday:  Sleeping....


So there you have it.  A week in the life of Finn and what he does while I blow my hair dry. 

We don't know how he packs so much sleeping and laying around into such a short day, but he's a pro.  We could all learn from him....

2 comments:

  1. good that the noise doesn't bother him. I just air dry my hair but Koda doesn't like the vacuum, can't imagine how he would feel about a blow dryer

    all cute pictures of your adorable Beans!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are actually pretty oblivious to most noise - except for fireworks and thunder and hail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails