7.22.2010

String Cheese Mistake


Y'all, this is what good cheese looks like. 

I am not here to talk about good cheese.  I am here to talk about acceptable cheese and that which cannot be eaten. 

I've been buying string cheese lately to snack on.  It's filling, it's good for me, it's portable and I need the calcium. 

Last week, I did something stupid, and when faced with a choice, I picked the string cheese made with 2% milk. 

In a word:  Blech. 

I had to throw it in the garbage.  It was vile.  It was like eating bad plastic. 

Let this be a lesson to you all.  Get the low sodium.  Pass by low-fat cheese.  And while we're at it, pass by the low fat mayonnaise and the low fat ranch dressing.....  Wait a minute, that's a whole other blog post.
Image:  French Cheese by Fab Prab Photos.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, did you ever try my favorite cheese- Affinois- or aged Gouda??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails