2.21.2011

Happy Birthday


Friday was my Grandma's birthday. 

Because it was in February, I always sent her spring flowers - which she loved in the depth of the West Virginia winter. 

I miss her.  I miss her company. 

And I promised God that if she didn't have to suffer, that if she wasn't afraid, that I would not act like a monkey when she left.  And she didn't and she wasn't and I've kept my promise to God.  I haven't acted like a monkey. 

But I miss her.  And I hope that there is a Heaven so I can see her again. 
Image:  Blue Bell by Keep the Sugar.

2 comments:

  1. Ooosh this post made me a little weepy! I'm sorry about your grandma. Maybe you can buy pretty spring flowers for yourself today in her honour. I'm sure she'd like that. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the nail on the head, here. I miss my grandmother too. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails