2.14.2011

Happy Monday!


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Here's what happened here this weekend:

On Saturday I went to West Virginia to see my family (including our new little one).  It was a fun but very long day.....

Finn and Lola stayed behind to guard the house and were well loved and tended by their babysitter, Beth.

On Sunday my brother and I installed the big new TV.  It took most of the day and I was exhausted by the end of it.  So exhausted, in fact, that I had very little energy to blog about it....  Pictures on Thursday, though.

Sunday also included a long walk (in the morning) and a VERY long walk (after Teeter bones were eaten).  Said walks resulted in very snoozy Beans on Sunday evening.

And there was a little laundry and a little reading and a little picking up the house.

I have Court today.  Not my favorite way to start the week but hey, I am a lawyer.  What else am I going to go with myself?

Have a great week and smooch your loves. 
Image:  More than Words by Seeds Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails