2.01.2011

This Charming House

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but if I won the lottery and could hire anybody in the world to come and decorate my house, I'd hire Sarah Richardson. 

I'm in love with her.  I am a total fan-girl....

When I saw these lamps from Season 2 of Sarah's House, I fell instantly in love.  LURVE. 

For the past six months or so, I've been thinking on replacing the reading lamps in my living room.  I love them, but I'm tired of them and I want something else.  However, I haven't been able to find anything that I liked.  I even ordered some vintage lamps on eBay but they were too large. 



So I was fiddling around on Lamps Plus the other day - when what should I find?  The lamps!!

And they're pretty affordable.  

I'm thinking they'll be showing up here at Chateau Bee Charmer in the very near future.

2 comments:

  1. I just love Sarah Richardson! I go to the gym on Wednesdays at 4:00 just so I can exercise for an hour with her and the Design, Inc. crew. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! You have such patience. Good for you for finding! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails