2.11.2011

Happy Friday!


Hi!

Man, it's been a long week.  I think I'm at the place (which I reach about twice a year) where I need to walk away from my law office for a couple of days.  It's either that or kill some of my clients! 

I think you know you're a grown up when you can say - in a pleasant voice "Thank you for your input, Kitty.  I really appreciate it." 

When you really want to say "F*ck you, Bitch."

But I don't like feeling that way and it's just legal exhaustion.  As I think I've told you all before, law is not easy for me.  It is my job to be contentious, but it is not my nature and it weighs me down.  And I just need to step away.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to, though.  I'm thinking the last week of February I may take a couple of days off and have a long weekend.  I've been thinking about repainting my guest room and maybe my bathrooms and that may be a good time.  I closed on this place on February 28 - so it feels like a good time to celebrate out 'anniversary'.

On Saturday I am (once again) going to see my nephews.  I wasn't able to go last weekend because my sister had pestilence in her house.  I have been given the 'all clear' for this weekend so hopefully we'll have cute baby nephew pictures next week.  My sister does not take pictures and if she does she cannot download and email them.  I told her it was a sad state of affairs when our Mom is more technically proficient than she is - but that is the truth.  My Mom's got an iPhone and she knows how to use it!

Speaking of my Mom, tomorrow is her birthday so:  Happy Birthday, Mom!

On Sunday my brother is going to help me hang my big, new TV in the living room.  I cannot believe how excited I am about this.  But more about that next week. 

So have a great weekend.  Thank you all so much for stopping by.

And I'll see you on Monday.
Image:  Beginnings by Tracey Capone Photography.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your iPhone using Mom for sure! Wish mine could could figure out how to text ;)

    Have a lovely weekend, and I can't wait to hear about your visit with your nephews.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails