2.17.2011

This Charming House


And here's the new TV!

It's very nice and I'm very blessed to have been able to get it.

My brother and I hung it on Sunday - but it's too low.  And since my brother and I were at the end of our collective patience by the time we got it up I figured the best thing to do was have my charming handy man come over here and scootch it up for me.

My brother - such a guy - looked at me and said "You mean you're willing to pay somebody to come over here and move the TV up 2 inches?"

"Yes.  Yes, I am."

What you can't really see in this picture is that the top of the outlet and the conduit for the cords can be seen - which isn't cool.  My brother and I used one of the holes that was drilled for the previous bracket and the TV just ended up too low.  So on Saturday it's moving up 2 or 3 inches which will make it look better.

So now all my friends who told me to buy the bigger TV can relish in knowing that they were right and I was wrong.....

And the 'old' TV is now upstairs in the guest bedroom.....

3 comments:

  1. Much better for the space. What size and model did you end up with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous...and I couldn't agree more. It's so worth it to just pay someone sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a 46 inch Samsung.... The 40 inch was too small and the 55 inch was WAY too big....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails