2.12.2010

The Bee Charmer's Kitchen - Sur La Table


As many of you know, I have a weakness for kitchen stuff.   My friends refer to it as my spatula fetish.

Knowing this, you can understand how much fun I would have in kitchen stores.  I thought I'd put my lust to good use and report back to y'all about my recent trip to Sur la Table.

So many cool things!

First, did you know that Le Creuset is now doing purple?  Of course, they call is cassis.  Damn!  I already committed to the wheatgrass and NOW they bring out the purple.  Isn't it beautiful??


Next, I really love sweet smelling soaps for the kitchen.  Therefore, even though it's more expensive, I buy kitchen soaps made with essential oils.  Sur la Table was having a sale on their all-natural, earth friendly kitchen and hand soaps, including one that combined two of my favorite scents, bergamot and verbena.  Since I'm almost out of both, I picked some up.

 

I was also taken with these super cute Paris kitchen towels.  I didn't buy them because I am pretty sure there are enough Eiffel Towers in my house and I think that Lola would attack the pom-pom fringe.  Just so you know, all fringe, trim and decoration of any kind are referred to as "Bean food" here at Chateau Bee Charmer.




And, because I love to look at the shiny technology, I decided to have a look at the fancy coffee makers.  This one looked particularly nice.  My coffee maker is getting old and I think this one may be a contender if and when it needs to be replaced.  It's the Krups Precision Coffee Maker with the 12 cup carafe.  We try to drink good coffee here at Chateau Bee Charmer.  I think this would help us with that, don't you?  And you know, it would look sleek and pretty on the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails