2.18.2010

The Weekly Bean


I was trying to take a picture of Finn, who was lying by the door, looking out.

Of course, when I looked down, this was the little 'whatcha doin'?' face staring back up at me.

In case you guys don't know, I am not allowed to move about my house unchaperoned.  I am constantly shadowed by this Bean.  I don't know what kind of trouble she feels that I will get into if left to my own devices, but believe me, I am never allowed out of her sight. 

Also, she totally matches the dining room rug and if it weren't for her little pink tongue, she'd disappear entirely. 

She and I are going to the Vet this morning, where I predict she will be singularly difficult to get along with.  It's not that she's ugly, she just refuses to cooperate.  She is not of the mind to show her particulars to just anybody....

2 comments:

  1. Love that your dogs follow you all over your home! Aren't dogs just grand??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are. They are my biggest blessing and my loves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails