2.01.2010

Snow Beans!

Well, not so much snow as 3 inches of sleet that has now frozen to an ice pack. Despite the arduous conditions, the Beans still conducted the weekly Sunday backyard patrol. 


I was being very stealthy (and warm) by taking pictures of the shenanigans through the door.  Here is Finn howling loudly at some sort of Hottentot threat.  Notice that he's sitting on top of the snow...


However, I was soon found out.


Lola had little time for me.  She was in charge of making sure we didn't get outflanked.


But don't think I didn't hear about it from this one.  Look at that broad chest!  Isn't he scary?


We have clearly established rules that the Mama is not supposed to interfere with the patrol.  Not when Hottentots are all around us!  After all, I'm the one being protected.  (Notice how spread out his toes are so he can navigate without falling through the ice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails