2.10.2010

Etsy Purchases - Part I

These are the new pieces that I decided on for my dining room.

I've been thinking about replacing the two pieces that hang in there now. They are actually posters and I've had them for a few years and I didn't really love them when I got them and so for the past few months I've been surfing around on Etsy looking for something else.

I really love love love Etsy.  It's such an opportunity!   Art is really important to me.  I think it's what makes your home personal and warm and beautiful.   It's your opportunity to surround yourself with inspiration and beauty and well, whatever it is that means something to you.  And Etsy gives you access to so much from so many for good prices.  What's not to love? 

I have a lot of flowers in my home because they remind me of my Mom and my Grandmothers.  My Dad's mom grew Irises and my Mom's Mom grew anything that she touched.  My mother grows peonies.  

 

I only have room for two of these and I couldn't decide which of them I liked best so I got all four and I think that I'll just rotate them when I feel like it.

If you haven't been to Etsy, you really should go, because there is something there for everyone.  Go ahead, treat yourself.

Images:  Pink Iris, Dark Iris, Peony and Dark Peony by Castle Cat Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails