2.19.2010

Happy Friday!


Just a quick post to tell everyone to have a great weekend.

I am happy to report that I have absolutely no plans except to sleep in, drink coffee, read and hang out.

Doesn't that make me sound old?  I really don't care because I'm giddy with excitement about it.

I haven't had a weekend devoid of any plans in quite some time.  I've been feeling really run down and stretched thin this week.  Work has been really busy and it just never seems to stop.  I usually love the pace of my job because no matter what, it's not boring.  But this week the job and the cold weather have conspired to just wear me out, so for the next two days I just want to drift with the current and hopefully recharge a little bit.  No matter how much progress I've made (which, believe me, is a PHENOMENAL amount) I'm a bit of a solitary person and there are times that I need to go into my shell and be alone.  Those times are fewer and much farther between now, but I still need them from time to time and I am in desperate need of it right now. 

So stay safe this weekend and live your personal bliss. 

And I'll see you on Monday.

Image:  Well Read by JKL Design.

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounds dreamy! Good for you for knowing when you need some *me time*. So many of us are not true to ourselves that regard. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails