2.02.2010

This Charming House

My sweet friend came over to hang out on Friday night and wanted to see "the new stuff".  I thought I'd show y'all, too.  Although there isn't much of it!


This is my new star shaped ash tray that I found for $4.00 at Sleepy Poet.

You know, when I was growing up everybody smoked and every house had a cool and/or handsome ash tray sitting around.  I miss them!  Even though I don't smoke and never have, I always enjoy finding a cool ashtray.  So I snatched this one up.  It'll make a cute candy dish.

 

And here's the new office lamp.  It's Robert Abbey and it was on sale at Crate and Barrel.  I know, I know, I need to branch out.  But it was cute and convenient and the price was right.  Never fear for the other, vintage lamp, though.  I am sending it out to be rewired and it is going to my office office (at work) which is what I bought it for to begin with.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails