3.04.2010

The Bee Charmer's Closet

I know I've been talking about Kate Spade a lot lately.

Frankly, I think the label has been a little stale of late.  But this spring they've got some real options for me.  I know that last week I talked about the Charm City Ostrich Marianne but then I looked again at the website and found the Neptune Avenue Stevie.

I have to say that I think this is the bag I'll be purchasing this spring.  It's perfect for me because I never met a black and white print I didn't like.  I love the size and I think it'll really punch up my summer wardrobe of khaki or black shorts, black or white tops, black sundresses and white jeans.  It'll also work with my colorful sweaters.  I can't wait to pair it with my turquoise Monolos!

2 comments:

  1. Please show us the turqoise Manolos at some point...they sound gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do a photo essay of your shoes and bags!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails