3.18.2010

Cheese and Chocolate


I have decided that I don't eat enough good chocolate.

I love chocolate but I feel strongly that I am a lightweight and this is no longer acceptable.  So this weekend, I am going to go forth and search for decent chocolate here in the Q.C.

I'm not real optimistic, but at least it'll give me something to do.

I am also going to recommit myself to good cheese.  I just don't eat enough good cheese.  I would like to reach the point where I have cheese and fruit for lunch every day.  I don't think it will ever happen, but I'm gonna start moving in that direction.  Maybe just on the weekends.

I do think that I can achieve having a piece of chocolate every night before bed.   It'll feed my sweet tooth and make me feel French.

3 comments:

  1. Please try my favorite cheese (if you have not had it already), it's called Affinois...a delicious, triple creme cheese from France. Very similar to brie, but smoother and creamier. It's to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I join you on the cheese & fruit lunch on the weekends? Where would we go? Or just a home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'd have to do just a home, I think. But you're more than welcome to join me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails