3.19.2010

Happy Friday!


It's Friday!  Yay!

I have Court this morning, which is a little unusual, but it happens.  Hopefully, it will be brief.  The good thing about it is that it's in Charlotte so at least I didn't have to get up early and drive to Timbuktu.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  It's supposed to be beautiful here and other than cheese and chocolate shopping, I really don't have any plans.  I hope to get some exercise for me and for the Beans and maybe get lost in the bookstore for a while.

I'm also going to really start the vacation countdown.  Three weeks or so until Key West!  This is going to say a lot about me, but I don't just go on vacation.  I have to get ready for it.  I have to plan.  I have to think about clothes that I will need and books that I want to read and plans that need to be made for the Beans and the house while I'm gone.  I'm even anal and controlling when I go on vacation.  It's ridiculous but I'm too old to lie to myself (or y'all) about it.  It is what it is.

So that's what I'll work on this weekend, too.

So have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday.
Image:  Pont Marie by Elisabeth Perotin.

1 comment:

  1. One more favorite cheese to recommend, if you do not mind...have you ever tried Aged Gouda, such as Old Amsterdam? It honestly tastes like butterscotch...lovely! My close 2nd favorite to Affinois. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails