3.15.2010

Happy Monday!


Hi!  I hope everyone had a great weekend. 

We had a very spring-like weekend here in Charlotte.  Blustery.  Some sunshine.  Some clouds.  We hovered around rain a lot.  The sun was warm and the wind was quite chilly.  It felt like March, which isn't a bad thing. 

I spent a lot of time watching basketball this weekend - more about that later. 

I also spent a lot of time cleaning the house up and I took the Beans for as many long walks as they would abide.  Several of them turned into "drags" at the end for Finn, as he is not a robust walker.

I hope everyone is ready for the coming work week, as it is going to come whether we're ready for it or not. 

Let's buck up, then.  And hope for the best.

Image:  Bertoia Chairs by Cherie Lester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails