3.24.2010

Skinmedica TNS Recovery Complex


I just have to tell y'all that I love this stuff.

I have only been using it for two weeks or so, but my skin looks amazing.  It feels amazing.  I hope that the improvements continue.

Two drawbacks:  First, it's expensive.  I shopped around and still paid more for it than I would have liked,  but then you know I'm over 40 and childless - what else do I have to spend my money on?

Second, it stinks.  As in it smells like feet or moldy socks or a combination thereof.  It's just putrid.  It seems to dissipate pretty fast, but you should prepare yourselves for it if you try it.  Then again nobody ever said that looking good was pretty or smelled good. 

But I wear it at night, underneath the retinol complex and the hydrating B5 gel and the moisturizer and my skin just looks amazing.  I can't get over it.  Here's hoping it continues to improve, as I have read good reviews to that affect.  Or is it effect?  Hmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you are taking such good care of your skin! Once you let it go, it's hard to turn the clock back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm in trench warfare down here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails